-$69 per night Hotel Seven >>> SEBRING SEVEN HOTEL
MAY 11th 2019 THROWBACK DRIFT
Bust out your parachute pants and windshield washer lights . This events is will have music from the 80s 90s and 00s.
DRIFTING HOURS 6pm to 10:59pm
REGISTRATION OPEN ONLY $149.99 ($200 at gate)
ENDS MAY 10th at 5PM
SPECTATOR $15 KIDS 12 and under FREE
RIDE ALONGS $25 additional all night wristband (closed toed shoes required)
4:00 ROLL IN
5:40 DRIVERS MEETING
5:55 TAXI GARAGE DEMO
MINI TRACK ROAD COURSE PITS
6:00 A T B
7:00 B A T
7:20 T B A
7:40 A T B
8:00 B A T
8:20 T B A
8:40 A T B
9:00 B A T
9:20 T B A
9:40 A T B
10:00 B A T
10:20 T B A
10:40 A T B
JOIN AND SHARE OUR EVENT PAGE BELOW
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
Sponsor and Vendor Booths Available email: Chris@usdriftcircuit.com
Basic tech is required and is nothing really too special
- Battery tied down and positive terminal covered.
- All lug nuts in place.
- No loose items in the car or engine compartment (remove floor mats).
- No major leaks.
- SA2010 and up helmet (no motorcycle helmet allowed).
- Wear pants and closed toed shoes.
- Seat properly mounted and a seat belt. (If you use a racing harness, please make sure it is mounted properly. You can use the Regulations page for reference.)
- No major cracks in windshield.
- Attend the drivers meeting.
- Everything must be safe if anything is sketchy or unsafe you will be told to fix it.
DRIVERS PLEASE READ
- YOU CANNOT DRIVE UNTIL YOU ATTEND A DRIVERS MEETING!!
- DO NOT run in the opposite direction of the track!
- DO NOT spin tires on the grass. If you end up off track, please slowly and safely return back on track
- DO NOT drop off or pick up passengers on track or on pit road.
- DO NOT get out of your car for any reason, whether it be an accident or break down, UNLESS THE CAR IS ON FIRE!
- DO NOT go on track unless you are wearing a wristband.
- DO NOT drift the straight-a-ways.
- NO standing burnouts.
- DO NOT TEAR UP THE GRASS!
- Always have your helmet on and strapped while on track!
- DO wear pants and closed toed shoes while on track
- DO slow down when yellow flags are out.
- DO stop drifting and return to the paddock when red flags are out.
- DO let faster drivers pass on the straight-a-ways.
- All drivers are responsible for their passengers. (Wristbands, shoes, pants and helmets)
- GROUP A and B, please allow room between cars.. This is for your safety.
Register into the group you will run in (30 cap per class)
T = TANDEM You must have run a tandem event with us before or send an email and have all the proper safety equipment to run this class, most importantly a roll cage! If you are running solo in this class you will be bumped down to A class. Email Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
A = ADVANCED This class is for experienced drivers only. You will be approved to tandem on the pbir kart track only. If you do not perform well we can knock you down to group B. If you stayed in group B last event, register in Group B for this event. If you are not sure please register in Group B.
B = BEGINNER This is for New, First Timers or people who still need help. There are NOW RIDE-A-LONGS ALLOWED in this group. If you need some help just ask we will ride and give you some pointers and we encourage you to ride with an A or T class driver.
***Drivers will be held responsible for any damages they cause. If the event is postponed for any reason, such as weather, there are no refunds! Rain checks ONLY! DO NOT ASK! NO EXCEPTIONS! We will do our best to have multiple Rain Dates available.