Aug 23rd and 24th
BATTLE AT THE BRIDGE @ Sebring Raceway
Finish up the car prep and get ready for BATTLE!!!
Our Annual Competition at Sebring International Raceway is coming up!!!
Friday is a practice day and FREE to those who compete on Saturday!
Ride Alongs Allowed
$$$$ CASH PRIZE$$$$and a COOL TROPHY
Drift Car Rentals by
$69 a night at Hotel SEVEN use code Battle at the bridge
^^^^^^CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL DEAL ^^^
Here is the Breakdown
Friday is practice and test and tune
Saturday is comp day and fun practice at night
3 Classes to Register
T = Tandem class with roll cage required
A= Tandem class
B= Solo class
All classes will have a qualifying in the last practice session.
TOP 16 Scores will Battle it out single elimination style
1st 2nd and we will battle for 3rd
$50 from T class and $25 From A and B class will be taken from Registration and go into the pot
The payout is as follows
You will be judged on Angle, Line and Style.
Spin and 4 tires off course is a 0 score. Loss of Drift (Straightening out) is a major deduction.
Brake checks in the leading position is a major deduction.
Roll in 5:PM
Track Hot 6PM-10PM
Roll In 1PM TRACK HOT 2PM to 2AM
<option value=”A”>A $179.99 USD</option>
<option value=”B”>B $179.99 USD</option>
<input type=”hidden” name=”currency_code” value=”USD”>
<input type=”image” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif” border=”0″ name=”submit” alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!”>
<img alt=”” border=”0″ src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif” width=”1″ height=”1″>
Come Battle At The Bridge for $9850 GUARANTEED!
Save $10 on your tech card by pre-registering today! Savings valid until August 10, 2019. Call 863-655-7722 to register today.
🔥Truck & Jeep Midway Meet Up
🔥US Drift Circuit – Florida w/ Two Drift Courses
🔥Burn Out Contest
🔥TEST & TUNE!
🔥RV Camping – $20
🔥Tent Camping – Free
$1000 BOUNTY ON John L Platt Jr. TRACK RECORD (5.03)
We will kick off Friday August 23rd with a TEST N TUNE night, followed by Saturday’s BATTLE AT THE BRIDGE!
Gates open at 2 P.M.
Test & Tune 3 P.M.
BATB First Round Qualifying 6 P.M.
General Admission Adults: $10
*Full Schedule & Details here:
Please contact 863-655-7722 with any questions.
DRIFTING HOURS 6pm to 10:59pm
REGISTRATION OPEN ONLY $149.99 ($200 at gate)
ENDS July th at 5PM
SPECTATOR $15 KIDS 12 and under FREE
RIDE ALONGS $25 additional all night wristband (closed toed shoes required)
4:00 ROLL IN
5:40 DRIVERS MEETING
5:55 TAXI GARAGE DEMO
MINI TRACK ROAD COURSE PITS
6:00 A T B
7:00 B A T
7:20 T B A
7:40 A T B
8:00 B A T
8:20 T B A
8:40 A T B
9:00 B A T
9:20 T B A
9:40 A T B
10:00 B A T
10:20 T B A
10:40 A T B
JOIN AND SHARE OUR EVENT PAGE BELOW
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
Sponsor and Vendor Booths Available email: Chris@usdriftcircuit.com
Basic tech is required and is nothing really too special
- Battery tied down and positive terminal covered.
- All lug nuts in place.
- No loose items in the car or engine compartment (remove floor mats).
- No major leaks.
- SA2010 and up helmet (no motorcycle helmet allowed).
- Wear pants and closed toed shoes.
- Seat properly mounted and a seat belt. (If you use a racing harness, please make sure it is mounted properly. You can use the Regulations page for reference.)
- No major cracks in windshield.
- Attend the drivers meeting.
- Everything must be safe if anything is sketchy or unsafe you will be told to fix it.
DRIVERS PLEASE READ
- YOU CANNOT DRIVE UNTIL YOU ATTEND A DRIVERS MEETING!!
- DO NOT run in the opposite direction of the track!
- DO NOT spin tires on the grass. If you end up off track, please slowly and safely return back on track
- DO NOT drop off or pick up passengers on track or on pit road.
- DO NOT get out of your car for any reason, whether it be an accident or break down, UNLESS THE CAR IS ON FIRE!
- DO NOT go on track unless you are wearing a wristband.
- DO NOT drift the straight-a-ways.
- NO standing burnouts.
- DO NOT TEAR UP THE GRASS!
- Always have your helmet on and strapped while on track!
- DO wear pants and closed toed shoes while on track
- DO slow down when yellow flags are out.
- DO stop drifting and return to the paddock when red flags are out.
- DO let faster drivers pass on the straight-a-ways.
- All drivers are responsible for their passengers. (Wristbands, shoes, pants and helmets)
- GROUP A and B, please allow room between cars.. This is for your safety.
Register into the group you will run in (30 cap per class)
T = TANDEM You must have run a tandem event with us before or send an email and have all the proper safety equipment to run this class, most importantly a roll cage! If you are running solo in this class you will be bumped down to A class. Email Chris.email@example.com for any questions.
A = ADVANCED This class is for experienced drivers only. You will be approved to tandem on the pbir kart track only. If you do not perform well we can knock you down to group B. If you stayed in group B last event, register in Group B for this event. If you are not sure please register in Group B.
B = BEGINNER This is for New, First Timers or people who still need help. There are NOW RIDE-A-LONGS ALLOWED in this group. If you need some help just ask we will ride and give you some pointers and we encourage you to ride with an A or T class driver.
***Drivers will be held responsible for any damages they cause. If the event is postponed for any reason, such as weather, there are no refunds! Rain checks ONLY! DO NOT ASK! NO EXCEPTIONS! We will do our best to have multiple Rain Dates available.